(I will take my own photo the next time I make it, I forgot and we ate all of the evidence)
Really Close Steak-n-Shake Chili Mac RecipeIngredients (exact, don't substitute!)
- 1 can of Chili Man Hot Dog Sauce (buy on the internet or your grocery store if you live somewhere that appreciates greasy meat in a can!)
- 1/2 lb. of regular old spaghetti (or you can use the added fiber kind, but not whole wheat)
- 1 cup of Ketchup
- 2 tbsp of Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 tbsp of brown sugar
- Parmesan cheese (grated)
- Start the spaghetti water.
- Open the can of hot dog sauce, remove and discard the 2 inches of grease at the top or bottom. Place the meat in a small skillet and heat over low. This is just to warm it and reduce it a little bit.
- Mix the ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, and brown sugar in a microwave safe measuring cup and nuke for 1 minute or so. If it doesn't seem hot, nuke some more.
- When the water is boiling drop your spaghetti and follow the package directions for cooking time.
- After the spaghetti is done, plate as follows: spaghetti, chili meat, Ketchup sauce, Parmesan cheese.