A little bit about Mrs. Scott…
I received my Bachelor of Science in Art Education in 2001 and have taught in public schools ever since then. I estimate that I have had roughly 5,000 students in my classes!
For 6 years in Missouri, I was a visual art teacher for students from kindergarten to 8th grade. After moving to California in 2007, I taught for Starting Arts, an amazing arts organization that provides arts education to Bay Area public school kids who don’t otherwise receive classes through their normal school programs. I wore many different hats for 8 years at SA, from helping to make props, to administration roles, to teaching camps and classes and much more.
I now live in Superior CO and have a bright and inspiring home studio open for small group semi-private lessons and private lessons in many areas of visuals arts and crafts.
VGQs (Very Good Questions)
1. Are your child-aged classes drop-off or does a parent need to stay?
2. Are the classes messy and should I wear older clothes?
3. Is your studio handicapped accessible?
4. Can I take a class or workshops WITH my child(ren)?
5. Will you share pictures of my kids’ artwork or their face online on Social Media?