A little bit about Mrs. Scott…
I received my Bachelor of Science in Art Education in 2001 and have taught in public schools ever since then. I estimate that I have had roughly 5,000 students in my classes!
For 6 years in Missouri, I was a visual art teacher for students from kindergarten to 8th grade. After moving to California in 2007, I taught for Starting Arts, an amazing arts organization that provides arts education to Bay Area public school kids who don’t otherwise receive classes through their normal school programs. I wore many different hats for 8 years at SA, from helping to make props, to administration roles, to teaching camps and classes and much more.
I now live in Longmont CO and have a bright and inspiring home studio open for small group semi-private lessons and private lessons in many areas of visuals arts and crafts.
VGQs (Very Good Questions)
1. Are your child-aged classes drop-off or does a parent need to stay?
2. Are the classes messy and should I wear older clothes?
3. Is your studio handicapped accessible?
4. Can I take a class or workshops WITH my child(ren)?
5. Will you share pictures of my kids’ artwork or their face online on Social Media?
Still haven’t found the answer? Contact me at gabi @ snibblesandbits.com
Copyright © 2020, Snibbles & Bits. Powered by Sparkle.